- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 can (8-1/2 ounces) sliced peaches, drained and halved
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- BISCUIT TOPPING:
- 1 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 4 teaspoons sugar, divided
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- In a greased microwave-safe 8-in. square baking dish, combine the pie filling, peaches, lemon juice and cinnamon. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 3-4 minutes or until heated through, stirring once.
- In a small bowl, combine the biscuit mix, 3 teaspoons sugar, milk, butter and lemon peel. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto filling. Combine cinnamon and remaining sugar; sprinkle over topping.
- Bake at 400° for 17-19 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with ice cream. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Cherry Peach Cobbler in Simple & Delicious March/April 2007, p53
Reviews for Cherry Peach Cobbler
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 17, 2010
The tastes of cherry and peach are delightful together! It's a perfect blend of sweet and tart, and with vanilla ice cream, it makes a scrumptious dessert! I don't make it often, but only because I don't think of it.