Cheeseburger Broccoli Chowder Recipe
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 to 2 potatoes, peeled and diced
- In a large saucepan, cook beef with onion and green pepper until the beef is no longer pink; drain. Stir in soup, milk and Worcestershire sauce. Add broccoli and potatoes. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, covered, about 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Cheeseburger Broccoli Chowder
Sort By :
"We really enjoyed this soup. I love that it is simple and easy to prepare. I didn't feel like peeling the potatoes so just added a can of cream of potato soup and extra milk. I did add pepper, as it was a little bland. However, it will be a go-to recipe for busy weeknights."
"Very bland - didn't have a lot of flavor"
"I doubled the ingredients. Used 3 cans of the cheddar soup and a lot of extra milk. Was delicious!"
"Made this over the weekend and it is FANTABULOUS!! I've been looking for a soup/chowder recipe that actually tastes like real food, not something from a processed block of "cheese." This is definitely worth making over and over again. I'm imagining the next batch to include some great homemade bread to go with."
"I made this tonight and it was very good. I didn't have the cheese soup so I used some leftover cheese sauce from mac cheese dish. Added milk and continued on. I will not use the bell pepper next time and there will be a next time but everything else was great. I made double batch so I could freeze some. Good job."