Cheeseburger Broccoli Chowder Recipe
- 1/2 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 to 2 potatoes, peeled and diced
- In a large saucepan, cook beef with onion and green pepper until the beef is no longer pink; drain. Stir in soup, milk and Worcestershire sauce. Add broccoli and potatoes. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, covered, about 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Cheeseburger Broccoli Chowder
Sort By :
"Very bland - didn't have a lot of flavor"
"I doubled the ingredients. Used 3 cans of the cheddar soup and a lot of extra milk. Was delicious!"
"Made this over the weekend and it is FANTABULOUS!! I've been looking for a soup/chowder recipe that actually tastes like real food, not something from a processed block of "cheese." This is definitely worth making over and over again. I'm imagining the next batch to include some great homemade bread to go with."
"I made this tonight and it was very good. I didn't have the cheese soup so I used some leftover cheese sauce from mac cheese dish. Added milk and continued on. I will not use the bell pepper next time and there will be a next time but everything else was great. I made double batch so I could freeze some. Good job."
"I made this over the weekend. It was soooo good. Used the ground turkey and did add salt and pepper and some crushed red peppers. Next time I think that I would put the potatoes in the microwave to somewhat cook them as it took more than 30 minutes as the potatoes weren't done. Also, used the extra can of cheddar cheese as it was very thick and put in additional milk in addition to doubling the recipe as it really only served 4 people."