Cheese Ravioli with Veggies Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen California-blend vegetables
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen cheese ravioli
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt-free seasoning blend
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Fill a Dutch oven two-thirds full with water; bring to a boil. Add the vegetables; cook for 5 minutes. Add the ravioli. Cook 5 minutes longer or until vegetables and ravioli are tender; drain.
- Gently stir in butter. Sprinkle with seasoning blend and cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Cheese Ravioli with Veggies
Sort By :
Love it! One of my favorite meals to cook, it's easy and since I'm the only one eating it makes lots of leftovers (which reheat well with an extra bit of butter and sprinkle of parmesan cheese)! I really like cheese so I usually use 1/3 cup instead of 1/4 but it's just as good either way.
Easy, yummy, & filling!
More Recipe Collections
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Vegetarian Recipes >
- Ravioli Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >