Cheese Ravioli with Veggies Recipe
“I first served this pasta dish with a tossed salad when friends dropped by and stayed for dinner,” recalls Amy Burns of Charleston, Illinois. “Since then, I've modified it to include some vegetables, so it's a complete meal by itself. My sons ask for it all the time. Frozen peas, corn, chopped broccoli and sliced zucchini can be used alone or in any combination that you like in place of the vegetable medley listed,” she adds.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen California-blend vegetables
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen cheese ravioli
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt-free seasoning blend
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Fill a Dutch oven two-thirds full with water; bring to a boil. Add the vegetables; cook for 5 minutes. Add the ravioli. Cook 5 minutes longer or until vegetables and ravioli are tender; drain.
- Gently stir in butter. Sprinkle with seasoning blend and cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Cheese Ravioli with Veggies in Quick Cooking September/October 2005, p21
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Cheese Ravioli with Veggies(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Vegetarian Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Vegetarian Recipes >
- Ravioli Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Vegetarian Recipes >