Cheddar Ham Cups Recipe
- 2 cups (8 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 packages (2-1/2 ounces each) thinly sliced deli ham, chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup real bacon bits
- 2 to 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tube (10.2 ounces) large refrigerated flaky biscuits
- In a large bowl, combine the cheese, ham, mayonnaise, bacon and mustard. Split biscuits into thirds. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of ungreased miniature muffin cups. Fill each with about 1 tablespoon of cheese mixture.
- Bake at 450° for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown and the cheese is melted. Let stand for 2 minutes before removing from the pans. Serve warm. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Cheddar Ham Cups
Sort By :
"This is great ' for on the go' grabs. Easy to make and make them ahead of time. Great snack. Another one of TOH recipes that I have been using since they were first issued."
"I made these with smoked deli chicken, as suggested, and jalapeno jack cheese. They were very good. I can't wait to try it with ham and reg. cheddar."
"Instead of using flour cups, I used phyllo cups and they came out delicious! Use extra-sharp cheddar for a zingy taste."
"We all loved these. I am hoping the kids will eat them cold so I can add another dish to their lunch-box rotation."
"I made these for a mother/daughter banquet at my church. They were amazing!!! I've made them several times since and everyone that try's them asks for the recipe!"