Cheddar Ham Cups Recipe
- 2 cups (8 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 packages (2-1/2 ounces each) thinly sliced deli ham, chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup real bacon bits
- 2 to 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tube (10.2 ounces) large refrigerated flaky biscuits
- In a large bowl, combine the cheese, ham, mayonnaise, bacon and mustard. Split biscuits into thirds. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of ungreased miniature muffin cups. Fill each with about 1 tablespoon of cheese mixture.
- Bake at 450° for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown and the cheese is melted. Let stand for 2 minutes before removing from the pans. Serve warm. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Cheddar Ham Cups(7)
Sort By :
I made these with smoked deli chicken, as suggested, and jalapeno jack cheese. They were very good. I can't wait to try it with ham and reg. cheddar.
Instead of using flour cups, I used phyllo cups and they came out delicious! Use extra-sharp cheddar for a zingy taste.
We all loved these. I am hoping the kids will eat them cold so I can add another dish to their lunch-box rotation.
I made these for a mother/daughter banquet at my church. They were amazing!!! I've made them several times since and everyone that try's them asks for the recipe!
A lady from church brought these to my house and they are now one of my favorite go to recipes. I'm suprised this recipe doesnt have a ton of reviews. The only thing I do different that she told me is she gets 1/3 pound of deli ham from her deli and chops it up really good. (I bought black forest ham this time and the flavor was AMAZING) I think 2 packages of ham would be way to much.
Another thing is that I make the mixture and push it in the muffin tins at the beginning of the day and when it is time for dinner I pull it out of the fridge while the oven is pre heating. It is a perfect appetizer if you have to take one to someone's home. Just ask them to pre heat the oven for you while you are driving over! I have 4 kids 6 and under and they love these!