- 30 caramels
- 1 to 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup finely crushed peanuts, optional
- Sliced apples
- In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave the caramels and water on high for 1 minute; stir. Microwave 1 minute more or until smooth. Add peanut butter and mix well; microwave for 30 seconds or until smooth. Stir peanuts if desired. Serve warm with apples. Yield: 1 cup.
Originally published as Caramel Peanut Butter Dip in Taste of Home October/November 1997, p64
Reviews for Caramel Peanut Butter Dip(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 14, 2011
Awesome! I like this recipe. It is delicious. Surely I will make it.
Reviewed Dec. 2, 2009
This dip was yummy but hardened quickly after being put on your plate. I had to keep reheating just so we could get it out of the serving bowl.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Apple Recipes >
- Comfort Food Appetizers >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Peanut Butter Recipes >
- Peanut Recipes >
- Quick Appetizers >