Caramel Pumpkin Dip
Served with vanilla wafers, graham cracker sticks or even apple slices, this cool, creamy dip from our home economists makes a special autumn snack.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Vanilla wafers or graham cracker sticks
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Gradually add the pumpkin, caramel topping, sour cream, cinnamon and nutmeg, beating until smooth. Serve with vanilla wafers or graham cracker sticks. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 54 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 38mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Caramel Pumpkin Dip in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2006
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.