- 1-1/2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 large apples, chopped (about 6 cups)
- 4 Snickers candy bars (2.07 ounces each), cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in whipped topping. Fold in apples and candy bars. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews for Candy Bar Apple Salad
Sort By :
"How is this salad? It's dessert. I would only serve this to people if I wanted them to be diabetic. I don't invite people to my house to do that to them."
"One time, I couldn't afford apples, so I emptied my babby's diaper into some Cool Whip, and nobody was the wiser. Thanks, Taste Of Home!"
"Received a similar recipe from a friend. Have made it several times. The only difference is her recipe did not call for pudding. Just the whipped topping. Very good. If you're in a time crunch, it would save time. Will try it with the pudding. See which one I prefer."
"I had this at a graduation party over the weekend and I loved it. Everyone there seemed to like it also because it was the first bowl emptied out."
"Yummy. May try bananas too next time"