Candy Bar Apple Salad Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 large apples, chopped (about 6 cups)
- 4 Snickers candy bars (2.07 ounces each), cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in whipped topping. Fold in apples and candy bars. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews for Candy Bar Apple Salad(31)
Sort By :
fabulous and so easy
This is awesome!! I packed it into mason jars for a party. So good that I can't stop eating it!!
i love this apple salad i make it alot
I made this for a "Johnny Appleseed" potluck yesterday and it was gone in no time! I would make it again but maybe try caramel or butterscotch pudding.
I like to put the snickers in the freezer for a while then all I have to do is break them up.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Apple Recipes >
- Apple Salad >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >