Candy Apple Martini
Surprise the ghouls and goblins at your Halloween party with these thirst-quenching martinis. Cranberry juice and sour apple liqueur makes them tart yet terrific! —Crystal Jo Bruns, Iliff, Colorado
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups ice cubes
- 2 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces sour apple liqueur
- 2 ounces cranberry juice
- 1/2 ounce butterscotch schnapps liqueur
- Fill a shaker three-fourths full with ice. Add the vodka, apple liqueur, cranberry juice and butterscotch schnapps.
- Cover and shake for 10-15 seconds or until condensation forms on outside of shaker. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.