Chocolate Espresso Martini
After-dinner drinks and dessert come together delightfully in this coffee-flavored cocktail, sure to perk up java lovers. For extra flair, drizzle chocolate syrup on the inside of the glass. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- Ice cubes
- 2-1/2 ounces chocolate liqueur
- 1/2 ounce brewed espresso
- 1/2 ounce vanilla-flavored vodka
- Coarse sugar
- 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup
- Fill a mixing glass or tumbler three-fourths full with ice. Add chocolate liqueur, espresso and vodka; stir until condensation forms on outside of glass.
- Sprinkle sugar on a plate. Moisten the rim of a chilled cocktail glass with water; hold glass upside down and dip rim into sugar. Drizzle chocolate syrup on the inside of glass. Strain vodka mixture into glass.
Originally published as Chocolate Espresso Martini in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2013
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.