- Grated chocolate
- 1 maraschino cherry
- Chocolate syrup, optional
- Ice cubes
- 2-1/2 ounces half-and-half cream
- 1-1/2 ounces vodka
- 1-1/2 ounces chocolate liqueur
- 1-1/2 ounces creme de cacao
- Sprinkle grated chocolate onto a plate. Moisten the rim of a martini glass with water; hold glass upside down and dip rim into chocolate. Place cherry in glass. If desired, garnish glass with chocolate syrup.
- Fill a tumbler or mixing glass three-fourths full of ice. Add the cream, vodka, chocolate liqueur and creme de cacao; stir until condensation forms on outside of tumbler or mixing glass. Strain into prepared martini glass; serve immediately.
1 serving: 569 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 45mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (46g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.