Double Chocolate Martini
Is it a beverage or a dessert? Don't let its looks fool you, this chocolate martini is potent, but good!—Deb Williams, Peoria, Arizona
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- Grated chocolate
- 1 maraschino cherry
- Ice cubes
- 2-1/2 ounces half-and-half cream
- 1-1/2 ounces vodka
- 1-1/2 ounces chocolate liqueur
- 1-1/2 ounces creme de cacao
- Sprinkle grated chocolate on a plate. Moisten the rim of a martini glass with water; hold glass upside down and dip rim into chocolate. Place cherry in glass.
- Fill a mixing glass or tumbler three-fourths full with ice. Add the cream, vodka, chocolate liqueur and creme de cacao; stir until condensation forms on outside of glass. Strain into glass; serve immediately.
Editor's Note: To coat the edge of the glass rim with grated chocolate, dip the rim in water, then in the grated chocolate.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 717 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 49mg sodium, 60g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Triple Chocolate Milk in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2011
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.