The rich flavors of butterscotch and chocolate pair up for a nightcap that will satisfy any sweet tooth. —Clara M. Coulson Minney, Washington Court House, Ohio
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- Ice cubes
- 2 ounces clear creme de cacao
- 2 ounces creme de cacao
- 1-1/2 ounces vodka
- 1-1/2 ounces butterscotch schnapps liqueur
- 6 semisweet chocolate chips
- Fill a shaker three-fourths full with ice. Add the creme de cacao, vodka and schnapps.
- Cover and shake for 10-15 seconds or until condensation forms on outside of shaker. Divide chocolate chips between two chilled cocktail glasses; strain butterscotch mixture over chips.