The rich flavors of butterscotch and chocolate pair up for a nightcap that will satisfy any sweet tooth. —Clara M. Coulson Minney, Washington Court House, Ohio
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- Ice cubes
- 2 ounces clear creme de cacao
- 2 ounces creme de cacao
- 1-1/2 ounces vodka
- 1-1/2 ounces butterscotch schnapps liqueur
- 6 semisweet chocolate chips
- Fill a shaker three-fourths full with ice. Add the creme de cacao, vodka and schnapps.
- Cover and shake for 10-15 seconds or until condensation forms on outside of shaker. Divide chocolate chips between two chilled cocktail glasses; strain butterscotch mixture over chips.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 322 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 4mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Chocolate Chip Martinis in Taste of Home December/January 2012
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.