Caramel Vanilla Martinis
We came up with this rich and delicious after-dinner drink, which has a chocolate swirl inside the glass, adding a festive touch.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- Ice cubes
- 3 ounces Amaretto
- 2 ounces caramel-flavored Irish cream liqueur
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla vodka
- Chocolate syrup, optional
- Fill a mixing glass or tumbler three-fourths full with ice. Add the Amaretto, Irish cream liqueur and vodka; stir until condensation forms on outside of glass.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup on the inside of two chilled cocktail glasses if desired. Strain Amaretto mixture into glasses. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 256 calories, 4g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 3mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Caramel Vanilla Martini in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2008