Coffee & Cream Martini
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 tablespoons coarse sugar
- 1 teaspoon finely ground coffee
- Ice cubes
- 1-1/2 ounces vodka
- 1-1/2 ounces Kahlua
- 1-1/2 ounces Irish cream liqueur
- Chocolate syrup, optional
- Sprinkle sugar and coffee on a plate. Moisten the rim of a cocktail glass with water; hold glass upside down and dip rim into sugar mixture.
- Fill a mixing glass or tumbler three-fourths full with ice. Add the vodka, Kahlua and liqueur; stir until condensation forms on outside of glass.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup on the inside of prepared martini glass if desired. Strain vodka mixture into glass; serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 521 calories, 7g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 3mg sodium, 55g carbohydrate (51g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 16, 2018
Wow... my New Year's Eve Open House was a smashing success, with this drink as the main attraction. Only problem is it that it doesn't take alcoholic, so be sure to warn your guests... and keep away from the children !!
Nov 29, 2014
Dec 3, 2012
can you make this a blended drink using cold coffee/chocolate milk/cream or something or the sort?
Oct 15, 2012
Oct 15, 2012
Dec 19, 2011
I picked this drink for our weekend happy hour and we absolutely loved it. Will definitely make it many times in the future.
Jun 5, 2011
This was pretty good! Don't change the recipe if you don't have to, but here are some acceptable alternatives, depending on how you stock your bar:Irish Creme = Godiva Chocolate Liqueur or White Chocolate LiqueurVodka = Chocolate VodkaTasty overall!
Jan 3, 2011
Yummy! I left the coffee grounds off the rim, though. That part didn't sound very appealing to me!
Dec 23, 2010
We had a party and served these. They were a big hit and they look pretty as well.
Dec 31, 2009
Made this for New Year's Eve after dinner drink and it was a hit. I reduced the serving size a bit (2 oz of each liquor for 3 servings). Fun and easy to make.