My family loves eating s'mores around the campfire when we vacation at the lake. Campfire pancakes are my tribute to those happy times.
- 1 package (6-1/2 ounces) chocolate chip muffin mix
- 2/3 cup 2% milk
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon chunky peanut butter
- In a large bowl, combine muffin mix, milk and egg; stir just until moistened. Fold in marshmallows and chips.
- Lightly grease a griddle; heat over medium heat. Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto griddle. Cook until bubbles on top begin to pop and bottoms are golden brown. Turn; cook until second side is golden brown.
- Meanwhile, microwave maple syrup and peanut butter in 10- to 20-second intervals until heated through. Serve with pancakes. Yield: 8 pancakes (1/4 cup syrup).
Originally published as Campfire Pancakes with Peanut Maple Syrup in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2016, p203
Reviews for Campfire Pancakes with Peanut Maple Syrup
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review