Butter Bean Salad Recipe
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) lima beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (16 ounces) butter beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 large sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the beans, peppers, onion and garlic. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over bean mixture and toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Butter Bean Salad(7)
Sort By :
I made this for dinner tonight. The flavors needed some adjustment. Vinegar and lemon juice were a bit much for my taste. I added a packet of Splenda. Next time I will eliminate the vinegar. Otherwise this was very good.
Love it! Could not find Lima beans and was good with only butter beans.
Excellent Salad, lots of flavor, easy to make! I didn't change a thing and it was awesome.
More Recipe Collections
- Bean Salad Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Healthy Salads >
- Low Fat Recipes >