- 1 tube (7-1/2 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 10 raisins
- 20 slivered almonds
- 1 tube pink decorating icing
- 5 red-hot candies or red candied cherries
- Gently shape five biscuits into oval shapes; place on a greased baking sheet about 2 in. apart. Cut remaining biscuits in half. Shape biscuit halves to form ears; press firmly to attach to whole biscuits. On each biscuit, press on two raisin eyes and four slivered almond whiskers.
- Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until biscuits are browned. Cool slightly; use icing to frost ears and attach candy noses. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Bunny Biscuits
Sort By :
"Cute idea!! Can be made for other occasions, who doesn't want a bunny biscuit with dinner."
"These are so cute and my grand-daughter loved helping to make them. Just watching her was worth making them. She insisted everyone eat all of their biscuits too. Thanks to SmittySmittySmitty for your comment. I LOVED it! We should all be praising Jesus this way! You really made my day."
"Oh my word! I did this lass easter and my childrens jes had a blast doin these hoppies! They giggled and praised joy to Jesus. that Is what easter zall about; don't yall forget that. easter is about jesus dieing to save all are poor sinner souls; he was crucified and died, then rose again on the third dai. HE went thru all that to save are pur soles. praise JESUS CHRIST every day for that, yall here? Well all be goin to heavem thanks to HIM. :)"
"these were so much fun to make...had the children do it before dinner to stay busy and create their own bunny...came out perfect each with atwist all their own. have done it with other animal kids adore it. so easy both to make and clean up"
"these were so much fun to make...had the children do it before dinner to stay busy and create their own bunny...came out perfect each with atwist all their own. have done it with other animal kids adore it"