Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
Makesabout 1 dozen
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 2/3 cup 2% milk
- 1 cup (4 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- In a large bowl, combine biscuit mix and milk until a soft dough forms. Stir in cheese and chilies. Turn onto a floured surface; knead 10 times. Roll out to 1/2-in. thickness; cut with a 2-1/2-in. biscuit cutter.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 125 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 353mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sep 29, 2016
I made these to go with my salmon patties. They were delicious! Next time I will brush them with a little melted butter and garlic powder to really put them over the top!
Aug 13, 2016
These were really good with my spicy eggs this morning. A nice change from plain biscuits. Soft and fluffy!