Buffalo Wing Dip Recipe
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 5 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 green onion, sliced
- Tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, dressing, sour cream and blue cheese. Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker. Layer with chicken, wing sauce and 1 cup cheese. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and onion. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 6 cups.
Reviews for Buffalo Wing Dip(4)
Sort By :
I use the chicken that comes in a can from the grocery store. It is just as good and quicker. It is also delish on mini rye bread.
I've done this several times to the delight of not only adults but younger kids, tweens and teens. It's easy, delicious and we love it. We make a platter of veggies so snackers can choose their own (family members with root veggie allergies appreciate the options), crackers and dipping chips. Great for game night, movie night or when the crowd might congregate at your house and you need something to feed the multitudes. Excellent recipe.
I just made this, with a few tweaks, and it came out great!
I added to the shredded chicken chopped celery (~ 1/2 cup) and chopped onion (~ 1/3 cup) and also 3 small red chiles and one jalapeño (both types seeds removed and diced very small).
I added more wing sauce than called for, 3/4 cup instead of 1/2.
Less cheese and lots more green onion at the end.
Just little changes to suit texture and heat preferences. Great for football days like today!
I have not tried it but it looks GOOD
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Buffalo Cheese Dip >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Appetizers >
- Chicken Dip >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Dip Recipes >
- Hot Dips >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >