- 16 medium red potatoes (about 4 pounds), quartered
- 1 cup butter, cubed
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a Dutch oven; add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small heavy saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Heat 5-7 minutes or until light golden brown, stirring constantly. Stir in garlic; cook 30 seconds longer or until butter is golden brown. Remove from heat.
- Drain potatoes; transfer to a bowl. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Drizzle with browned butter and toss to coat. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews for Browned Butter Red Potatoes
Sort By :
Garlic and butter...Mmm
Love red potatoes add the garlic this is a recipe for goodness!!! Being easy also makes it wonderful!!
I am a garlic lover and just LOVED this recipe. Very tasty and makes a great side dish for any meal. Definitely would make again!
I am a garlic lover and just LOVED this receipe. Very tasty and makes a great side dish for any meal. Definitely would make again!
Too much garlic for me. Fried these up in the morning with breakfast and they were delicious with some peppers and onions added.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Easy Christmas Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Potato Recipes >
- Potato Side Dishes >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Potluck Side Dish Recipes >
- Potluck Vegetarian Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >