"I prepared this for a party, and everyone thought it was great," writes Mary Ann Zadvorny of Stoney Creek, Ontario. "It is fast, easy and impressive.
- 1 round Brie cheese (8 ounces)
- 1 small ripe red pear, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon butter
- Assorted crackers or bagel chips
- Place cheese in an ungreased oven-proof serving dish. Top with pear slices. Sprinkle with brown sugar and pecans. Dot with butter. Bake at 400° for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is softened. Serve with crackers. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Brie with Pear Topping in Quick Cooking January/February 2004, p43
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Brie with Pear Topping
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review