- 1 package (7 ounces) frozen fully cooked breakfast sausage links, thawed
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 10 medium fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Maple syrup
- Cut sausages in half; on 5 metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread sausages, pineapple and mushrooms. Brush with butter and syrup.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium-hot heat, turning and basting with syrup, for 8 minutes or until sausages are lightly browned and fruit is heated through. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Breakfast Skewers in Country Woman July/August 1997, p35
Reviews for Breakfast Skewers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review