Breakfast Biscuit Cups Recipe
- 1/3 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon 2% milk, divided
- 1/2 cup frozen cubed hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 can (16.3 ounces) large refrigerated flaky biscuits
- 1/2 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the flour, salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper until blended; gradually add 3/4 cup milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- In another large skillet over medium heat, cook potatoes in butter until tender. Whisk the eggs, garlic salt and remaining milk and pepper; add to skillet. Cook and stir until almost set.
- Press each biscuit onto the bottom and up the sides of eight ungreased muffin cups. Spoon the egg mixture, half of the cheese and sausage into cups; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 375° for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Breakfast Biscuit Cups(30)
Sort By :
These are so good! I added onion, garlic & green chili's. They were a hit with my group!
These biscuit cups were a smash with my whole Christmas crowd!!! We had family visiting for the holidays so I wanted something different to try, these did the trick! But they were a little messy.
These are great!!! My daughter could not stop raving about them. They were a bit messy but tasted sssooo good.
I haven't tried this yet but will. bbeese, maybe it's the size of the muffin cup that gave you a problem. Sounds like you'd need a large cup to hold all the filling. Maybe try halving the biscuits for a smaller muffin cup. Just an idea.
I don't mean to be a recipe buzz-kill, but this recipe is nothing but a mess! The biscuit consume most of the muffin cup, barely leaving any room for the ingredients. Sorry - - just my opinion...
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Potatoes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Potato Recipes >