- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup crushed cornflakes
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- Place butter in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the cornflakes, cheese and salad dressing mix. Dip chicken in butter, then roll in cornflake mixture to coat.
- Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Breaded Ranch Chicken
Sort By :
"Very good and super easy!"
"This was very very good. My husband is very picky and he loved it. I did do two things one added pepper as I read the previous raters and we like pepper. The next thing instead of butter. I used the buttery spray to cut down on the fat otherwise I would have used the butter. Still it was great and this recipe is a KEEPER!!!!"
"I could make this every week!"
"I used boned in, skin on chicken thighs instead of chicken breasts. It turned out that when my hubs took leftovers to work, the smell drove all his co-workers nuts to where they were threatening him they were going to steal it. So, this morning I made a double batch, tucked it my heated carry all and he took them to work. It will be interesting to see how they really did like it, but, no matter, WE love it and would do it again in a heartbeat."