Italian Breaded Chicken
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + marinating Bake: 20 min.
- 3/4 cup fat-free ranch salad dressing
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine salad dressing and garlic; add the chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and pepper. Drain and discard marinade. Roll chicken in crumb mixture. Place in an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 20-25 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
Nutrition Facts1 chicken breast half : 297 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 82mg cholesterol, 813mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 33g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch.
Feb 15, 2014
This was a good easy way to make chicken. It took little time and was very tasty. I used a chicken rub with the other spices. Would make this dish again.
May 21, 2012
Great recipe! So easy and so full of flavor. My family could not get enough of it, I will definitely be making this again.
Apr 24, 2012
This is anexcellent and very tasty recipe!! It is very easy to make.
Dec 10, 2011
Very good and very easy. Lots of flavor.
Aug 30, 2011
I was pleasantly surprised at how good this was. Also, very easy to prepare.
Jul 13, 2011
I've made this several times. It's delicious and super easy to make. I've substituted different salad dressings (green goddess, parm. peppercorn and creamy italian are great for this) with very good results. Both the baked chicken and roasted red pepper salad that this was showcased with have been a hit with family.
Jun 11, 2011
Super easy to make and it tastes great!
May 24, 2011
Made this last night. Very easy & great