Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute garlic in 1 tablespoon oil for 1 minute or until tender; stir in parsley and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Remove to a small bowl and set aside.
- In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, basil, salt and remaining pepper. In another shallow bowl, whisk the eggs. Dredge chicken strips in flour mixture, then dip in eggs.
- In the same skillet, cook chicken in remaining oil over medium-high heat for 8-10 minutes or until no longer pink. Drain linguine and place on a serving platter. Pour reserved garlic mixture over linguine and toss to coat; top with chicken.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 349 calories, 10g fat (2g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 295mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 31g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch, 1/2 fat.
May 29, 2012
Very bland and I didn't find it quick to prepare and I was left with a ton of dishes. Not worth the hassle.
Apr 16, 2012
Recipe is bland. No flavor at all.
Mar 6, 2011
Ahh- it was ok
Oct 26, 2009
The linguine did not have much flavor. The chicken was good, but it was rather messy to make.
Jun 29, 2009
My family LOVES this reciept. I like to add fresh mushrooms for a little twist.
Jun 2, 2009
A little disappointed in this.