- 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Dash paprika
- In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley, salt and pepper. In another bowl, combine the butter, lemon juice and garlic. Dip chicken in butter mixture, then roll in crumbs.
- Roll-up chicken jelly-roll style; place seam side down in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Drizzle with any remaining butter mixture; sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Breaded Chicken Breasts
Sort By :
"Loved this, added Himihead.com to the butter. Oh my so good! Mark and I fault overthe last piece."
"Love this recipe. So easy and tasty, very juicy."
"This was really easy, really tasty, and I made it with ingredients I already had around the house! I used seasoned bread crumbs because they have the parsley in them and otherwise followed the recipe exactly. Next time I might actually increase the lemon juice by a touch. I bet this would be just as good with a white fish or even pork chops! Definitely a keeper for me."
"I have a similar recipe using breadcrumbs and Italian dressing. This was a nice change for our family and I will certainly make it again. Simple and delicious - and ingredients you have on hand - perfect for a week night meal!"
"I made this for my husbands birthday dinner. It is was excellent! It had lots of flavor and was simple to make. I will be adding it to my recipe box. I will definitely be making this again! Yum!"