Breaded Turkey Breasts
A tasty crumb coating seasoned with Parmesan cheese and Italian herbs gives the turkey slices a delicious flavor. The thin turkey slices take just a few minutes on the stovetop, so be careful not to overcook them. —Rhonda Knight, Hecker, Illinois
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 8 turkey breast cutlets (2 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning. Pour milk into another shallow bowl. Dip turkey in milk, then roll in crumbs.
- In a large skillet, cook turkey in oil over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Drain on paper towels.
Nutrition Facts2 cutlets: 364 calories, 18g fat (4g saturated fat), 73mg cholesterol, 372mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 32g protein.
Originally published as Breaded Turkey Breasts in Quick Cooking July/August 1999
Sep 8, 2014
Great taste! Would also work well with boneless chicken breast or thin cut pork chops.
Oct 29, 2011
Easy & fast. Simple, but delicious.
Aug 14, 2010
This recipe is great! So simple, quick and the kids loved it.