Breaded Turkey Breasts
A tasty crumb coating seasoned with Parmesan cheese and Italian herbs gives the turkey slices a delicious flavor. The thin turkey slices take just a few minutes on the stovetop, so be careful not to overcook them. —Rhonda Knight, Hecker, Illinois
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 8 turkey breast cutlets (2 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning. Pour milk into another shallow bowl. Dip turkey in milk, then roll in crumbs.
- In a large skillet, cook turkey in oil over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Drain on paper towels.
Nutrition Facts2 cutlets: 364 calories, 18g fat (4g saturated fat), 73mg cholesterol, 372mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 32g protein.
Sep 8, 2014
Great taste! Would also work well with boneless chicken breast or thin cut pork chops.
Oct 29, 2011
Easy & fast. Simple, but delicious.
Aug 14, 2010
This recipe is great! So simple, quick and the kids loved it.