BLT Pizza Recipe
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 12 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1-1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Place the crust on a ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. In a small bowl, combine the Miracle Whip, basil, garlic powder and onion powder; spread over crust. Set aside 1/4 cup bacon. Sprinkle cheeses and remaining bacon over crust.
- Bake at 425° for 8-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with lettuce, tomatoes and reserved bacon. Cut into wedges. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for BLT Pizza(7)
Sort By :
It was good! I used Rhodes bread dough for the crust instead but it worked great!
This recipe got rave reviews from the large group I made it for. It sounded a little out there for me, which really peaked my interest. I'll try anything once and this one I'll try twice.
I loved it! I am allergic to tomatoes so I have been looking for pizza recipes with no pizza sauce and this one is perfect!
I knew i would love it. My husband was pleasantly surprised. Delicious!
This is a great recipe!! Especially love the Miracle Whip mixture! If you leave of the Lettuce & tomato its great as left overs as well!
More Recipe Collections
- Bacon Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >