- 1 package (10 ounces) ready-to-serve salad greens
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- CREAMY RASPBERRY DRESSING:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon raspberry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- 2-1/2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 2-1/2 teaspoons seedless raspberry jam
- In a large salad bowl, combine the greens, strawberries, kiwi, onion, feta cheese and almonds.
- In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Drizzle desired amount over salad and toss to coat. Refrigerate any leftover dressing. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Berry Tossed Salad
"Wonderful summer salad!"
"Excellent salad! I got lots of compliments from the guests at my nieces grad party!"
"This is an excellent and diiferent salad. The only change I made was to substitute buttermilk in place of the milk. Everyone loved it!"
"I can't wait to make this again with the fresh strawberries that are almost ready!! Awesome salad!!! The only change I made was using raspberry balsamic vinegar since I had that in the cupboard. Thanks for sharing."
"Excellent. Didn't find raspberry vinegar so I used raspberry vinaigrette dressing. Will be making again tonight."
"It was excellent and something different for Easter dinner."
"I've been making a very similar salad for years-try greek yogurt or 1/2 greek yogurt and 1/2 mayo. Cuts down the fat content and ups the protein as well! This can also be made using pomegranate and blueberries or mandarin oranges and almonds (switch to cider vinegar/use citrus juice and add 1 Tbs. honey instead of sugar w/ 1 tsp dry mustard)."
"Used what I had on hand to make the salad - red onions, cucumbers, pecans, raspberries, strawberries. The dressing is delicious!"