For these nifty foil packs, small hands make quick work of topping potato wedges with a hot dog, onions and cheese. — Kelly Westphal, Wind Lake, Wisconsin
- 1 package (20 ounces) refrigerated red potato wedges
- 4 hot dogs
- 1 small onion, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- Divide potato wedges among four pieces of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Top each with a hot dog, onion wedges and cheese. Drizzle with barbecue sauce. Fold foil around mixture, sealing tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat 10-15 minutes or until heated through. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as BBQ Hot Dog & Potato Packs in Taste of Home June/July 2013
Reviews for BBQ Hot Dog & Potato Packs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review