- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 4 medium firm plums, halved and pitted
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- In a small saucepan, combine vinegar and lemon peel. Bring to a boil; cook until mixture is thickened and reduced to about 1/3 cup.
- Grill plums, covered, over medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until tender. Drizzle with vinegar mixture; sprinkle with goat cheese. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Balsamic-Goat Cheese Grilled Plums in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2011, p232
Reviews for Balsamic-Goat Cheese Grilled Plums
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review