Balsamic-Goat Cheese Grilled Plums Recipe
Make a real statement at the end of your summer dinner party with this simply elegant dessert. Ripe plums are grilled, then dressed up with a balsamic reduction and sprinkled with tangy goat cheese.
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 4 medium firm plums, halved and pitted
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- In a small saucepan, combine vinegar and lemon peel. Bring to a boil; cook until mixture is thickened and reduced to about 1/3 cup.
- Grill plums, covered, over medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until tender. Drizzle with vinegar mixture; sprinkle with goat cheese. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Balsamic-Goat Cheese Grilled Plums in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2011, p232
Reviews for Balsamic-Goat Cheese Grilled Plums(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Appetizers >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Grilled Appetizers >
- Grilled Fruit >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >