Baked Sesame Chicken Strips Recipe
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 cup crushed sesame snack crackers (about 30 crackers)
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- In a shallow bowl, combine the butter and soy sauce. In another shallow bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, ginger and salt. Dip chicken strips in butter mixture, then roll in crumbs until coated on all sides.
- Place in a single layer on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 10 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 6 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Baked Sesame Chicken Strips
Sort By :
I used Town House Flip Side crackers and also added some Parmesan cheese to the coating. Delicious!