- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Pinch garlic salt or onion salt
- 6 medium potatoes (about 2 pounds), peeled and quartered lengthwise
- Melt butter in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Combine the next six ingredients in a large plastic bag; set aside. Rinse potatoes under cold water; drain well. Place half of the potatoes in the bag; shake well to coat. Place in a single layer in baking pan. Repeat with remaining potatoes. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until tender, turning once after 30 minutes. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Baked Potato Wedges
Sort By :
Excellent side dish to serve with grilled meats! My family loves these!
These are as good as you get in a restaurant. Definitely going to make them again.
Oh My Gosh!!! These were the best potatoes I've ever had. I could have eaten all of them by myself.
Perfect hubby food. Perfect father-in-law food. I added just a touch too much garlic salt so I had scrap some of the wedges of their coating. But, it is one I am going to fix again. I am thinking that when we do have kids this would be a great "kid friendly" food for older children.