These potatoes taste just like the deep-fried kind, but they're easier and less messy to make since they're baked. They're great served with fish or any meat dish. See if this doesn't become on of your family's favorites.
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Pinch garlic salt or onion salt
- 6 medium potatoes (about 2 pounds), peeled and quartered lengthwise
- Melt butter in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Combine the next six ingredients in a large plastic bag; set aside. Rinse potatoes under cold water; drain well. Place half of the potatoes in the bag; shake well to coat. Place in a single layer in baking pan. Repeat with remaining potatoes. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until tender, turning once after 30 minutes. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Paprika Potatoes in Country April/May 1995, p51
Reviews for Baked Potato Wedges
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review