"Some people like this cheesy dip so much that they can't tear themselves away from the appetizer table to eat their dinner," writes Mona Zignego of Hartford, Wisconsin.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, onion, Parmesan cheese and garlic salt; stir in Swiss cheese. Spoon into a 1-qt. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 40 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with parsley if desired. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Baked Onion Dip in Quick Cooking May/June 2000, p57
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Baked Onion Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review