This cheddar-Vidalia dip gets a nice kick from an added cup of pepper Jack cheese. It's fun to serve with an assortment of crackers and breadsticks. —Bonnie Hawkins, Elkhorn, Wisconsin
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 cups chopped sweet onions, divided
- Assorted crackers
- In a food processor, combine the cheeses, thyme and 1 cup onions; cover and process until blended. Stir in remaining onions.
- Transfer to a greased 3-cup baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with crackers. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Baked Onion Cheese Dip in Country April/May 2009, p51
Reviews for Baked Onion Cheese Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review