Baked Ham Tetrazzini Recipe
Rich, creamy pasta and cubed ham blend perfectly in this hearty meal for two. It's a great way to use up leftover holiday ham. —Elvi Kaukinen, Horseheads, New York
- 4 ounces uncooked spaghetti, broken into 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons diced pimientos, drained
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash pepper
- 3/4 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the cheese, soup, milk, parsley, pimientos, onion, Worcestershire sauce and pepper.
- Drain spaghetti; add to soup mixture. Spread half into a 1-1/2-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Layer with ham and remaining spaghetti mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Baked Ham Tetrazzini in Cooking for 2 Fall 2008, p31
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Baked Ham Tetrazzini(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 25, 2010
I made this with egg noodles and it was really good. Easy and delicious. A great way to use leftover ham.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Ham >
- Baked Pasta >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ham Recipes >
- Italian Casseroles >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >