Baked Ham Tetrazzini Recipe
- 4 ounces uncooked spaghetti, broken into 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons diced pimientos, drained
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash pepper
- 3/4 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the cheese, soup, milk, parsley, pimientos, onion, Worcestershire sauce and pepper.
- Drain spaghetti; add to soup mixture. Spread half into a 1-1/2-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Layer with ham and remaining spaghetti mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 2 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Baked Ham Tetrazzini(3)
Sort By :
This is a great base recipe. The sauce was a little thick, like others have mentioned. The flavors weren't quite what I was expecting but with a few small changes, this has my family happy. I use a little more milk, whatever is needed to get the thickness I desire (depends on the soup, as they vary). I also have taken out the pimentos and added garlic in their place. My family raves about it with these changes.
This is very disappointing. The sauce is too thick and there is just something quite wrong with the flavors. What a waste of a delicious ham.
I made this with egg noodles and it was really good. Easy and delicious. A great way to use leftover ham.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Ham >
- Baked Pasta >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ham Recipes >
- Italian Casseroles >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >