Light Ham Tetrazzini
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 4 hours
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup white wine or water
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 package (14-1/2 ounces) multigrain spaghetti
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, mix the first six ingredients. Cook, covered, on low 4-5 hours or until heated through.
- To serve, cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Add spaghetti and cheese to slow cooker; toss to combine.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 279 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 734mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fiber), 20g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 starch, 1 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
Sep 20, 2019
Very easy recipe to put together when you're under a time crunch! I added some garlic. Could add a bit more horseradish to give it more of a kick, or maybe even some mustard.
Jan 9, 2016
I liked this dish! It was easy and I didn't have a lot of time. I couldn't taste the horseradish in it. I enjoyed all the mushrooms in the sauce. We will definitely make it again!
Feb 15, 2014
I think this is pretty good. It is super easy and filling. It is vey easy to throw together. I don't mind the soup. My kids will eat it.
Aug 22, 2013
Medium cream,butter etc roux would make a better sauce than 2 cans of mushroom soup (yuk!). Also wine is a must not an option..similar recipes typically use chicken breast chunks or turkey for meat. Sorry but this recipe just doesn't cut the soup??