Baked Chicken Chimichangas Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1-1/2 cups picante sauce, divided
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup chopped green onions, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- In a small bowl, combine the chicken, 3/4 cup picante sauce, cheese, 1/4 cup onions, cumin and oregano. Spoon 1/2 cup mixture down the center of each tortilla. Fold sides and ends over filling and roll up. Place seam side down in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Brush with butter.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Top with remaining picante sauce and onions. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Baked Chicken Chimichangas(25)
Sort By :
Delicious. Marinated chicken with taco seasoning and italian dressing first. Add rice or beans.
Very tasty! I love that its not deep -fried!
Quick and easy with delish results.
So easy and YUMMY! This recipe is part of my recipe collection
This recipe had become a staple at my house. My family loves the crispy shell that the baking produces. We love playing with a variety of fillings and toppings. This recipe is super simple and so very easy. I always get rave reviews from anyone who eats this. This is a MUST try!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Baked Chicken >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >