- 16 cups torn fresh spinach (about 12 ounces)
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup julienned red onion
- CREAMY OREGANO DRESSING:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 to 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, tomatoes, bacon and onion. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients until smooth. Serve with salad. Yield: 8 servings
Reviews for Bacon-Tomato Spinach Salad
"My Husband really enjoyed this salad, and he's not crazy about "bunny food" as he puts it. Very flavorful dressing without a lot of ingredients - nice consistency. Would use this dressing on other salads."
"Everyone enjoys this. I also make extra dressing to use for other salads and sandwich spread."