I first tried these broiled treats at my sister-in-law's house. The juicy mushroom caps and creamy filling were so fabulous that I had to get the recipe. It's hard to believe how simple, fast and easy they are. -Angela Coffman Stewartsville, Missouri
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound whole fresh mushrooms, stems removed
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Stir in the bacon, onion and garlic powder. Spoon into mushroom caps. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 4-6 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm. Yield: about 2 dozen.
Originally published as Bacon-Stuffed Mushrooms in Quick Cooking November/December 2004, p32
Reviews for Bacon-Stuffed Mushrooms
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review