Cream Cheese-Stuffed Mushrooms
You’ll love the freshness from the parsley and thyme in these little cream cheese-stuffed mushrooms. Our family loves them! —Rachel Reed, Gainesville, Georgia
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 16 large fresh mushrooms
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Pinch ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Remove stems from mushrooms and set caps aside (discard stems or save for another use).
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, herbs, Worcestershire sauce, nutmeg and pepper. Spoon into mushroom caps. Place on a foil-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 425° for 8-10 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. If desired, sprinkle with additional parsley.
Nutrition FactsNutrition Facts: 1 stuffed mushroom equals 77 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 123 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.