During the hectic holiday season, my slow cooker works overtime. I fill it with a savory bacon dip and watch everyone line up for a helping. Keep the recipe in mind for tailgating, too. —Crystal Schlueter, Northglenn, Colorado
Featured In: 25 Slow Cooker Dip Recipes for Worry-Free Appetizers
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups bacon ranch salad dressing
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- Assorted crackers and fresh vegetables
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, salad dressing and milk until blended. Stir in cheese, artichokes, spinach, tomatoes, bacon and green onions. Transfer to a 4- or 5-qt. slow cooker.
- Cook, covered, on low 2-3 hours or until heated through. Serve with crackers and vegetables. Yield: 24 servings (1/4 cup each).
Originally published as Bacon-Ranch Spinach Dip in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2015, p15
Reviews for Bacon-Ranch Spinach Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 7, 2016
"Made for Christmas Eve and it was a big hit. Everyone loved it. Served with pita crackers and garlic bagel chips. This will now be my go to dip. Had to use canned chopped/diced tomato and perfection. Try it... you wont be disappointed!"