- 6 cups baby kale salad blend
- 1 cup julienned zucchini
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced sweet onion
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 medium ripe avocado, peeled
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- In a large bowl, combine salad blend, zucchini and sweet onion. Place remaining ingredients in blender; cover and process until smooth. Divide salad mixture among four plates; drizzle with dressing. Yield: 4 servings (3/4 cup dressing).
Reviews for Baby Kale Salad with Avocado-Lime Dressing
"We really enjoyed the dressing for this salad. It was very easy to make. I used slivers of Tuscan kale instead of baby kale because that's what I had. I didn't have zucchini, so I added thinly sliced Kirby cukes. I'm thinking this dressing would be great in a pasta salad! It's keeper!"