Shredded Kale and Brussels Sprouts Salad
This salad is a simple and delicious way to eat your superfoods! It gets even better in the fridge, so I make it ahead. I use my homemade honey mustard dressing, but any type works just fine. —Alexandra Weisser, New York, New York
Total TimePrep/Total Time:15 min.
- 1 small bunch kale (about 8 ounces), stemmed and thinly sliced (about 6 cups)
- 1/2 pound fresh Brussels sprouts, thinly sliced (about 3 cups)
- 1/2 cup pistachios, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup honey mustard salad dressing
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Toss together all ingredients.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 207 calories, 14g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 235mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fiber), 7g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 fat, 2 vegetable, 1/2 starch.
Originally published as Addicting Shredded Kale & Brussel Sprout Salad in Simple & Delicious December/January 2018