- 1-2/3 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 2 cans (2-1/4 ounces each) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 medium ripe avocados, peeled
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine corn, olives, red pepper and onion. In a small bowl, combine garlic, oil, lemon juice, vinegar, oregano, salt and pepper. Pour over corn mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Just before serving, chop avocados and stir into salsa. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: about 7 cups.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Avocado Salsa
""Soo yummieeei recently found one of best recipe site for all type of chicken recipeshttp://www.reciflix.com/#/category/appetizers/recipes""
"Used this recipe for a family get together. It was hit and miss. I made the recipe as is.... which is something I rarely do. LOL! Next time I will tweak it with different seasonings and using lime juice instead of the vinegar. I think this has potential."
"Absolutely wonderful but I used Lime juice and yes added fresh cilantro"
"Served this at a shower and everyone loved it and wanted the recipe. Try it and you'll be hooked!"