Asparagus Bacon Quiche Recipe
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1-1/2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onions
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Pinch ground nutmeg
- Line the unpricked pastry shell with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil. Bake at 450° for 5 minutes; remove foil. Bake 5 minutes longer; remove from the oven and set aside.
- Cook asparagus in a small amount of water until crisp-tender, about 3-4 minutes; drain well. Arrange the bacon and asparagus in the crust.
- In a bowl, beat eggs; add cream, 1/2 cup cheese, onions, sugar, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Pour over asparagus. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 400° for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°; bake 23-25 minutes longer or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Asparagus Bacon Quiche
Sort By :
So delicious! Even my picky son ate every bite! I added 2 extra slices of crumble bacon. I used the pre-cooked kind. It was so good! I will definitely add this to my list of favorites!
This was pretty good. I think I'd like swiss cheese better in it but it was good.
I made this yummy quiche for our Sunday brunch this morning and everyone loved it! I will definitely be making it again!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Asparagus Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bacon Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Easter Breakfast Recipes >
- Easter Brunch Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >