Cod is a great break from really rich dishes around the holidays. I like to serve it over a bed of greens, or with pasta or quinoa. A squeeze of lemon gives it another layer of freshness. —Hiroko Miles, El Dorado Hills, California
Featured In: 28 Healthy One-Pot Meals
- 1 can (14 ounces) quartered water-packed artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup julienned soft sun-dried tomatoes (not packed in oil)
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 cod fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Salad greens and lemon wedges, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients; toss to combine.
- Sprinkle both sides of cod with salt and pepper; place in a 13x9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with artichoke mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, 15-20 minutes or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork. If desired, serve over greens with lemon wedges. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Artichoke Cod with Sun-Dried Tomatoes in Simple & Delicious December/January 2016
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Artichoke Cod with Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review