Caesar Salmon with Roasted Tomatoes & Artichokes
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 salmon fillets (5 ounces each)
- 5 tablespoons reduced-fat Caesar vinaigrette, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 medium sweet orange or yellow pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place salmon on one half of a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Brush with 2 tablespoons vinaigrette; sprinkle with 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, artichoke hearts and sweet pepper. Add the remaining vinaigrette and pepper; toss to coat. Place tomato mixture on remaining half of pan. Roast 12-15 minutes or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork and vegetables are tender.
Nutrition Facts1 fillet with 3/4 cup tomato mixture: 318 calories, 16g fat (3g saturated fat), 73mg cholesterol, 674mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 28g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 11, 2018
My husband is on a Lean and Green diet and this recipe fit into it quite well. Not to mention, it was really delicious,
Jul 11, 2017
Salmon is one of our favorites, and this was really good. The tomatoes got a little caramelized, and were so sweet. Really nice way to prepare salmon, but would also be good with chicken