Apricot Wraps Recipe
- 1 package (14 ounces) dried apricots
- 1/2 cup whole almonds
- 1 pound sliced bacon
- 1/4 cup plum or apple jelly
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Fold each apricot around an almond. Cut bacon strips into thirds; wrap a strip around each apricot and secure with a toothpick. Place on two ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25 minutes or until bacon is crisp, turning once.
- In a small saucepan, combine jelly and soy sauce; cook and stir over low heat for 5 minutes or until warmed and smooth.
- Remove apricots to paper towels; drain. Serve with sauce for dipping. Yield: about 4-1/2 dozen.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Apricot Wraps
Sort By :
"Try wrapping the apricots in proscuitto ham instead and to give guests a choice when passing around a tray of these delicious treats, try using dried chunks of mango or pineappe, in place if the apricot."
"I made these for a gathering last night and everyone went crazy for them. They were so easy to prepare."
"You could probably use deli ham instead of bacon."
"Please. . . What can I use instead of bacon??"
"These look good."