Bacon-Wrapped Apricot Bites
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 20 min.
Makesabout 2 dozen (2/3 cup sauce)
- 8 maple-flavored bacon strips
- 1 package (6 ounces) dried apricots
- 1/2 cup honey barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- Cut bacon strips widthwise into thirds. In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until partially cooked but not crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain.
- Wrap a bacon piece around each apricot; secure with a toothpick. Place in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until bacon is crisp. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the barbecue sauce, honey and mustard. Serve with warm apricot bites.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 47 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 105mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 24, 2017
I thought these were easy to make and tasted delicious. My guests were hesitant to try though. They thought it was a weird combo and unhealthy. :( I ended up eating most of them myself (not a complaint). I'm going to try them again but for a Christmas brunch munchie and see if anyone has changed their tune on them.
Aug 10, 2016
These were amazing...amazingly easy and amazingly tasty! Even my kids liked them...and that says a lot! ;)
Nov 20, 2012
This was an excellent fin dish. I did howeverget people asking for more.
Jul 25, 2012
AWESOME-Fast, Easy, Delicious and looks like you did a lot more work than you did! Everyone (especially the guys) LOVE this one!
Jan 6, 2012
I made this as a last minute quick appitizers for new years eve I used thick peppered bacon. So it was a little spicy. But oh my did they get eaten fast. Everyone loved them why a simple great recipe. Add this to you take to a party list. I didn't care. For the sauce but others like it fine but bacon and apricots YUMMY!!!!!